Skocz do zawartości

Neon i duży problem help!!!

nadosia5
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam mam wakwarium 10 neonów inessa i inne ryby.

Kilka dni temu zauwarzyłem że jeden z neonów jest cały dosłownie powykszywiany(przez całą długość ciała)

Pływa nie równo i pyszczakiem w kierunku tafli wody(cały czas macha płetwą ogonową gdyby nie machał prawdopodobnie by opadał na dno jak by nie miał pęcherza.

HELP!!!

Curved spine's causes are numerous. This comes from inbreeding(genetic deformaties), diseases, parasites, toxin or metal poisoning (destruction of the muscle , tissues and spasms). Unless you do an autopsy , you will never know the exact cause.

For example the neon tetra disease, which is a form of parastic attack , causes fish's muscle to die , severe case will force the spine to bend. You can cut up the dead fish body and look out for pale dead white tissue.

Steps to clear out:

1) You should check your water parameters for toxins and metals. PH and other standard stuff can be ignored as most of your other fishes are ok. Smaller fishes are more suspectible to poisoning. You can add geoliquid or easylife that supposedly reduce metal and toxin, however you will need to find the source and cause of the poisoning to prevent recurring problems, e.g a rusting screw on your DIY fan?

2) Buying fish from LFS with a critical eye, look out for diseased looking fish. pale color, weak swimming and rapid breathing. Helps with experience.

3) Remove all infected fish to prevent an outbreak(will spread to other fishes). Curved spine ones, you can cull them and throw away, while the others place in hospital tank and treat with anti-biotics and anti-parasite solutions(internal).

4) Acclimatise your fish before adding them in for at least 30 mins. Observe them when acclimatising.

Culling.... I did this by putting fishes into a small tub of water and then place them into freezer, return after 30 mins and throw away the semi-frozen water with dead fishes.

Znalazłem coś takiego może coś pomoże.

Casper Hare.

Czy dalej masz taką obsadę jak tutaj? :zamieszany: :

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=35354&p=315242#p315242

Jeśli tak to powinieneś najpierw ją ustabilizować a większość problemów zniknie, możliwe, że nawet tego typu.

Zobacz tutaj i dopasuj do objaw choroby:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16197\

PS. Zły dział.