Skocz do zawartości

[200l]NEW 90cm NA

Nica
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hello

Will start this new journal with a new 90cm NA tank.

i will try to post as many photos as possible and try to make frequents updates.

This week will arrive the NA wood cabinet ELIT version. It is and advanced version of the their normal wood cabinet, that is made only for freshwater tanks. I've seen some pictures and i liked the glossy finish, and it is also made of an exotic type of wood.

They told me this ELIT version was a special production and they only have a few in stock, and there is no plan to produce more, so this made me make my mind to get this one.

Got some photos to share.

It is very difficult to take photos with the glossy finish, it reflects evrything...

DSC_0175.jpg?psid=1

Here you can see the inflow and outflow holes. I think is holes make much more sense that ADA ones. Hoses come vertically from the wood cabinet, not horizontally, so i think "smile" holes like ADA don't make much sense, funny thing is that everyone keep copying ADA type of holes, but that's my opinion.

DSC_0176.jpg?psid=1

This steel design in the wood looks really fancy.

DSC_0180.jpg?psid=1

Since this is the ELIT version is does not have holes on both sides.

DSC_0182.jpg?psid=1

It also have got some fancy acrylic holders and drawer and got velvet, that gives a luxury feeling.

DSC_0196.jpg?psid=1

DSC_0201.jpg?psid=1

And that is how it looks on the lobby.

DSC_0229.jpg?psid=1

Well i have some more photos to share, and i will probably gonna take a few more today.

this is the protection sponge that comes with the tank. This sponge is different from usual, it is thinner, and it looks more slim with the tank on top. I like it.

DSC_0206.jpg?psid=1

DSC_0220.jpg?psid=1

And now the tank. As you can see, you can barely see the protection sponge. It is a mere details, but when you search for something perfect, you look at all details...

DSC_0250.jpg?psid=1

DSC_0242.jpg?psid=1

DSC_0243.jpg?psid=1

I manage to improve my photos skills so i hope you like new photos with much less reflection.

DSC_0048.jpg?psid=1
DSC_0055.jpg?psid=1
DSC_0071.jpg?psid=1
DSC_0051.jpg?psid=1
DSC_0039.jpg?psid=1

you can now see the aquarium tank glass in more detail, empty and clean for the setup...
Can't what to see it happen. I have taken some photos about the filter, light system and arm..

DSC_0009.jpg?psid=1

These are the steel flow pipes. This will keep my setup always looking clean and nice. I will never have to clean glass pipes that in 2 weeks are ugly, and wont have the problem to break them or hurt myself.

DSC_0032.jpg?psid=1

this is how the arm screws attached to the wood cabinet.

DSC_0029.jpg?psid=1

Now with the arm and the light system setup.

DSC_0023.jpg?psid=1

DSC_0022.jpg?psid=1

DSC_0038.jpg?psid=1

So this is the filter i bought.

DSC_0042.jpg?psid=1

Pump is made in Japan, a competition between iwaki pumps...

DSC_0048%201.jpg?psid=1

Now gonna show you how the filter come out...

DSC_0049.jpg?psid=1

Pretty simple hum....

Edytowane przez Nica
  • Lubię to 1

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...